How to Kozhi Kaal Piratel (Chicken Leg Fry)
Kozhi Kaal Piratel (Chicken Leg fry)
Chicken leg pieces - 4
Onion - 1 thinly sliced
Coconut oil - 2 tbsp
Ginger & garlic paste - 1 tbsp
Chilli powder - 1 tsp
Turmeric powder - 1/4 tsp
Pepper powder - 1/2 tsp
Salt to taste
A few Curry leaves
Water - 1 cup
A few Coriander leaves
- First marinate the Chicken, with Turmeric powder, Chilli powder, Ginger & garlic paste, Salt, Onion, Coconut oil, Curry leaves & blend it well.
- Let it marinate for about 30 to 45 minutes.
- Heat Coconut oil in a pan, place the marinated Chicken & sear the chicken until it turns golden colour.
- Once Chicken is seared on all the sides, transfer it to deep pan. Add Coriander leaves, Ginger & garlic paste, Water & close pan to cook the Chicken completely.
- Now transfer cooked Chicken leg pieces & add Pepper to the gravy, mix it.
- Transfer the gravy in middle of the plate & place the cooked Chicken leg piece on top.
- Garnish it with Pepper & Coriander leaves.