- Chicken - 1/2 kg
- Chilli powder - 1 tbsp
- Turmeric powder - 1/2 tsp
- Ginger & garlic paste - 1 1/2 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Curd/Yogurt - 2 tsp
- Lemon juice - 2 tsp
- Besan/Gram flour - 1 1/2 tbsp
- Oil for frying
- The key step to this recipe is marinating. To the Chicken add Chilli powder, Turmeric powder, Ginger & garlic paste, Salt, Curd/yogurt, Lemon juice & mix it well.
- Let it marinate for about an hour.
- Before to start frying add Besan/Gram flour to coat the chicken pieces.
- Once Oil is hot, gently drop the marinated chicken pieces & fry until it turns golden colour.
- Serve hot with Biryani for this Eid.