Watch this how to video and let the BBQ Pit Boys show you how to barbecue up two tender and juicy 4lb. chickens on the grill, Beer Butt Chicken Style. This chicken recipe is super easy to do. All you need for this barbecue chicken recipe favorite is two cans of beer (or water if you must), salad oil dressing, 1 onion, salt, pepper, and any favorite basting sauce, such as our garlic butter with soy sauce. Fire up your grill to 325-350f, and in as little as 2 hours you will be dancing right along with the roasters, as their tender and juicy meat falls off the bones.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades