- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, cut into strips
- 1 onion, sliced thin
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 2 ripe Bartlett pears, cored and sliced
- 1 pound fresh asparagus, trimmed
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons apple juice
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
Step 1 Brown chicken
Heat oil in a pan and sautee chicken until browned. Transfer to slow cooker.
Step 2 Add onion
Slice onion thinly and add to slow cooker. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Step 3 Add pears and asparagus
Chop pears into bite sized pieces and layer on top of onion. Chop off white bottoms of asparagus, and layer on top.
Step 4 Add dressing
Combine garlic, balsamic vinegar, apple juice, rosemary, ginger, and brown sugar in a bowl and stir or whisk until blended. Pour over contents of slow cooker.
Step 5 Cook and enjoy!
Cook on low 4-6 hours and serve over rice or pasta!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades