In order to make Oven Roasted Chicken, you will need the following ingredients: a whole chicken, butter or oil, salt, pepper, thyme, rosemary, and garlic.
First, remove the wishbone. Cut it away with a knife and pull it away with your fingers. Cut away the wing tips. Season it well on the inside and the outside with salt, pepper, thyme, rosemary, and garlic. If you like, you can slide herbs between the skin and the flesh. Try not to rip the skin. If you choose, you can put butter between the skin and flesh. Use a string to tie the chicken closed. Tie it tightly and double knot it.
Roast in a 425 degrees oven for approximately 45 minutes. Serve.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades