This video is about brining a turkey.
1. Start with dry ingredients - black pepper, garlic powder, brown sugar and kosher salt.
2. Take a whisk and mix it up in the bucker.
3. Add wet ingredients - molasses, honey and apple juice. Mix and form a paste.
4. Add 2 gallons of water per 10-12 lbs of turkey.
5. Submerge turkey into brine.
6. Refrigerate for 12-18 hours.
7. Remove turkey and rinse. Add rub. Smoke at 250 degrees for 6-8 hours.
Viewers learn to brine a turkey.
It’s Black Friday week on WonderHowTo! Don’t miss out on all of the big sales in the Gadget Hacks and Null Byte shops. And if you’ve been wanting to take some classes without going into debt, check out our best deals on online courses for a variety of skill sets. Don’t miss out on these huge discounts: