This video is about brining a turkey.
1. Start with dry ingredients - black pepper, garlic powder, brown sugar and kosher salt.
2. Take a whisk and mix it up in the bucker.
3. Add wet ingredients - molasses, honey and apple juice. Mix and form a paste.
4. Add 2 gallons of water per 10-12 lbs of turkey.
5. Submerge turkey into brine.
6. Refrigerate for 12-18 hours.
7. Remove turkey and rinse. Add rub. Smoke at 250 degrees for 6-8 hours.
Viewers learn to brine a turkey.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.