This video is about brining a turkey.
1. Start with dry ingredients - black pepper, garlic powder, brown sugar and kosher salt.
2. Take a whisk and mix it up in the bucker.
3. Add wet ingredients - molasses, honey and apple juice. Mix and form a paste.
4. Add 2 gallons of water per 10-12 lbs of turkey.
5. Submerge turkey into brine.
6. Refrigerate for 12-18 hours.
7. Remove turkey and rinse. Add rub. Smoke at 250 degrees for 6-8 hours.
Viewers learn to brine a turkey.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades