First, you want to just lie your chicken breast flat on a cutting board surface. Next, you want to hold the chicken breast down with your non dominate hand and take your chefs knife with your dominate hand and begin slicing the chicken breast horizontally, take care to not cut yourself so be careful. Also, make sure you do not fully cut through the chicken breast because you want it to be butterflied. If you follow this incredibly quick and easy guide you'll have butterflying chicken breast down in no time.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades