Fantastic Food with Scott Hargrove demonstrates how to carve a roasted chicken. First, use the appropriate knife. Make sure that your life isn't too large. Use a medium-sized carving knife. Use a carving board with a ridge to contain the juices. Place the chicken with the back bone down and breast up. Break the skin open on leg until you hear a crack. Take the point of the knife and run it along the crease where the bone meets the body to separate the leg. Repeat with the other leg. Next, carve out the wings from the breast. The breast makes an upside down V. Make a slit between the two breasts and run the knife along the breastbone. Properly carving a chicken will conserve meat and leave a nice carcass for making soup stock.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades