Kat Malone shows how to carve a roasted chicken. Once you remove the twine, set the chicken on its side on the cutting board. To accomplish this, use a chefs fork and a sturdy knife. Stick the fork at the point where the thigh and drumstick meet. You'll then pull on the fork and cut around the leg. Twist your wrist and the leg should fall out of the socket. Cutting through the joint of the leg will seperate the drumstick and thigh. Repeat the same steps on the other side. turning the chicken on its back, stick the fork into the breastbone. Slice the meat along the breast bone from top to bottom. Cutting through the joint lift the first breast off. Repeat on the other side. You've competed the process.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades