In this tutorial, we learn how to carve a turkey. After your turkey has came out of the oven and sat out for around 10 minutes, grab your sharp knife. When you are carving this, you want to carve around the bones so you are getting the most meat off of the bird. Start off by removing the thighs from the turkey and cutting it in half. After both of these are off, but the wings off of the turkey and set on a serving plate. From here, you will use the knife to cut the middle of the turkey and pry the meat from each of the sides. When you're done, plate all of this and serve.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades