In this video, we learn how to carve a whole chicken. Start off by removing the wings from the chicken with a sharp knife. Go around the bones and let them guide you where to go. Next, remove the legs of the chicken, cutting again with a sharp knife. When finished, lay your chicken flat down and find where the breasts are. Cut around the breast bone to find the best spot to cut off the breasts. After this, cut the chicken breast into strips and set aside. Now that your chicken is finished, discard of the bones and serve the chicken with whatever dish you would like!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades