This video demonstrates how to cook chicken teriyaki. The video starts with the presenter showing the list of ingredients. Starting with the chicken breasts cut in to small pieces about 1 inch wide. Next, you preheat a skillet with olive oil in it. The presenter states that when cooking chicken, the skin should be placed down in the skillet. The chicken pieces are then placed in the skillet to cook. Add the marmalade to the skillet along with more soy sauce and continue cooking. The video finishes up with the presenter enjoying the chicken teriyaki on a plate with some vegetables and telling the audience about a video cooking contest sponsored by a website.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades