In this tutorial, we learn how to cook buttermilk fried chicken. First, take your chicken and marinade with black pepper, paprika, salt, and cayenne pepper. Use any other seasonings you would like. After this, pour buttermilk over the chicken and then let it sit for a couple of hours in the fridge. Now, combine flour with salt and pepper and any other seasonings you would like. Cover the chicken in the flour, getting as much flour on them as possible. Then, let the chicken sit for a few minutes while your oil is heating up. Fry the pieces in the oil until golden brown on both sides and then let drain when finished to get rid of excess oil. Serve with your favorite sides and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades