Chicken and vegetables
-Chicken cut up
-Salt, Pepper, Allspice and Cardamom
-1/4 Cup Oil
-1 Cup Water
-Wash the chicken
-Cut up your vegetables into cubes or big slices
-Coat the vegetables and chicken with the spice mix
-Cook on high heat for 20 minutes, then simmer for at least one hour
-Cover with aluminum foil
-Cook until chicken and vegetables are fully cooked and the liquids are absorbed.
-Broil the top to get a nice golden color. Serve hot with green salad , tabbouleh or fattoush on the side.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades