Manju Malhi's quick and easy Indian style chicken curry, demonstrated in this how-to video, is perfect when you're in a hurry. Time efficient without sacrificing the flavor. You will need olive oil, a medium onion, a chicken fillet, cloves of garlic, green chili, salt, turmeric, ground cumin, ground coriander, tomato puree, garam masala or curry paste, double cream, a teaspoon, tablespoon, chopping board for meat, chopping board for vegetables, sharp knife, non-stick frying pan, plates to hold the ingredients, and a wooden spoon. Follow along with this video cooking recipe and make a delicious curry.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades