This is a tutorial about cooking chicken in a oven Portuguese style,that is chicken a Moda do Alentejo.You require 1 whole chicken cleaned and cut to pieces,1 1/2 kg potatoes sliced,1 large green pepper sliced,crushed chillies or ginger,2 onions with the skin sliced,20 garlic cloves with skin,1 full cup of olive oil,pepper and salt to taste.Pre-heat the oven at 220 deg for 15 mins.Now take the oven tray put the potatoes spread it, on top of it lay the chicken.Put the green pepper,crushed chillies,onions,cloves on top of it pour the olive oil.Put the tray into the oven for 20 to 25 mins.Remove the tray from the oven mix all the ingredient properly pour the olive collected at bottom on top of the mix with a spoon.Put it back into the oven for another 20
to 25 mins.Garnish with parsley and seasoning before serving.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades