In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to make dum dahi murgh which is a chicken in mushroom sauce. The ingredients required for the chicken are: 1 chicken breast, 25 grams of processed cheese, 25 grams of mushrooms, 1 tablespoon of cashew nuts, 5-6 chopped raisins, 50 ml of cooking cream, 1 teaspoon of black pepper, salt, 2 cloves of garlic, 50 grams of minced chicken, 1 finely chopped green chili, and 1 finely chopped coriander root. Watch the video for the ingredients required for the sauce. This video will benefit those viewers who enjoy cooking and would like to learn a new recipe.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades