This video teaches individuals how to cook classic grilled chicken using a BBQ pit. The first step is to begin mixing one cup of vegetable oil and two cups of vinegar. The next step is to add your favorite chicken rub and mix it all together with a pinch of pepper. The instructor marinates his chicken for four hours before cooking. The next step is to put the marinated chicken into the BBQ pit grill to begin cooking. The instructor notes it only takes about 10min to seer both sides of the chicken evenly for desired texture. The last step is to enjoy the marinated and grilled chicken.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades