In this video, we learn how to cook Cajun fried chicken. First, season your cut up chicken with salt, then inject a Cajun marinade into the pieces. After this, take 5 tbsp of Louisiana chick fry and place it into a bowl with water. Now, dip your chicken into the batter sauce and then some flour. Once this is finished, you will be ready to fry the chicken. Heat up some oil in a large pot until it's around 350 degrees. Place the chicken in the pot and fry on both sides until golden brown and cooked thoroughly. Let it drain on a paper towel, then eat with your favorite sides.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades