Chicken escalope, or breaded chicken, is a Mediterranean classic found in lots of Middle Eastern and Souther European countries. This is a really easy recipe to enjoy any time at home. You'll need two boneless chicken breasts, a cup of flour, one cup milk, one egg, corn flakes, salt, black pepper, a half teaspoon of paprika, half teaspoon of parsley, and a half teaspoon of garlic powder. Watch this video cooking tutorial and learn how to make chicken escalope.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades