The secret is finally out on this sweet and spicy dish! For this, you will need: 1 pound of chicken chunks, 1 bunch of broccoli, 1 teaspoon salt, 2 1/2 teaspoons cornstarch, 1 teaspoon vegetable oil, 3 teaspoons white vinegar, 1/2 teaspoon ginger powder, 1/2 teaspoon white pepper, 3 teaspoons sugar, 1/2 cup water, scallions, 2 1/2 more teaspoons of sugarm 2 teaspons cornstarch, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 2 1/2 - 3 teaspons white vinegar, 1/2 teaspoon oyster sauce, 1/2 teaspoon crushed garlic, 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil, 1/3 teaspoon soy sauce, 1/2 cup water and 1 teaspoon chili powder.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades