The Caldesis shows us how to cook Duck with Cherry Sauce, in this video.To get strated,reduce some Gabbiano red wine and sugar in a pan.On a baking tray put in some tinned cherries and pour its juice on the top.To this,add some orange juice and sprinkle some sugar on top.Put this in the oven,for 10-15 minutes,at 180 degrees F and cook until the cherries are browned and the sugar is caramelized. Take four duck breasts and trim off the excess fat on the sides.Sprinkle some salt and pepper on it.Heat a pan and put the duck breasts in,fatty side down. Turn it over,when one side changes to a golden brown colour.Now take out the cherries from the oven and transfer it to the wine,including the juice.Now,cut the cooked duck breasts into slices.In a plate pour a spoonful of the wine and cherry mixture and arrange the duck slices on top.Now this delicious preparation is ready to be enjoyed!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades