This video by Chef Cook Leins from NoTimeToCook.com will teach you a speedy and fun way to cook chicken. This video teaches you how to make both fried and oven roasted chicken tenders. Start with about a pound of chicken tenders and a breading center. Mix all the dry ingredients together as directed by the recipe and then in a separate bowl mix all the wet ingredients together as directed as well. Dip the chicken tenders in the wet egg mixture and leave it there for just a minute. After the chicken tender is fully coated, put it in the dry mixture. To finish of the chicken tenders, you will fry them briefly and then oven roast them.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades