In this tutorial, we learn how to cook fried chicken breasts. First, place your chicken on a paper towel and then hit it with a meat tenderizer. From here, you will salt the top and bottom evenly. Finish this off with some black ground pepper and any other seasonings that you would like on the chicken. From here, you will put potato starch on both sides of the chicken until it's evenly coated. Now, beat an egg and place the chicken into the bowl with the egg. Then, dip it inside a bath of panko bread crumbs. From here, fry the chicken in hot oil until golden brown on both sides. Then, let drain on a paper towel and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades