This dish was created during the letter part of the Chan Dynasty by the chef of a scholarly Hunanese general, Tso Tsung Tang. Follow along with chef Kai as he makes General Tso's chicken. You will need chicken, chicken stock, sugar, vinegar, sesame oil, cornstarch, dark soy sauce, hoisin sauce, garlic, ginger, and green onions. Watch this video cooking tutorial and learn how to make General Tso's chicken recipe.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades