This is a video which demonstrates how to cook lemon Cornish hens. This will be a great addition to your dinner repertoire. No one will be able to keep their hands off it.
Cast Iron Pan
Salt & Pepper
Add olive oil to the cast iron pan and let the pan heat up. Season both sides of chicken with salt, pepper, garlic powder and ground mustard. Add lemon zest on one side of the baby chickens. Now place the baby chickens in iron pan just to brown the chicken. Once the chicken has browned, add a little of chicken stock to the bottom of the cast iron pan. Turn off the heat and place sliced lemons on top of each baby chicken. Scatter chopped parsley over chicken. Preheat oven to 350 degrees, place foil over the cast iron pan and leave for about 20-25 minutes. Then broil in oven until chicken is brown.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades