Ever wonder how to get that perfectly cooked duck breast? Now you can get that restaurant style duck breast with a cripsy skin on the outside while still keeping the inside moist and pink. You start by making a grid like pattern on the fat using a sharp knife. Doing this will help give it that the crispy skin. Next you season both sides with some salt to taste. After this the duck breast goes into the heated pan. When heating that pan have the temperature set to medium-heat. No oil or fat of any kind has to be added because it will cook in its own fat. It cooks for about 2 minutes on the fat side and then you flip it over and cook it on the other side for about 30 seconds. Now pull it out of the pan and your duck breast is ready to eat!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades