In this tutorial, we learn how to cook Thai chicken and Galangal coconut cream soup. The ingredients you will need are: 3/4 cup chicken stock or plain water, 200g chicken breast (skinned), 10g thinly sliced fresh young galangal, 1/2 cup coconut cream, 3/4 cup coconut milk, 6g kaffir lime leaves, 10g red shallots, 40g straw mushrooms sliced, 10 grams or 1 stalk of lemon grass bruised and sliced into 1 inch lengths, 1 tbsp coriander or cilantro leaves, 1 coriander root scraped, 1 - 2 tbsp lime juice, 1 - 2 tbsp Thai fish sauce, and 10g red bird's eye chilies. Simply combine all ingredients into a saucepan and let simmer until the chicken is thoroughly cooked. Serve hot and enjoy when done!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades