This video shows us how to cook a duck. The ingredients listed are 2 kg whole duck, cleaned, 20 ml of maple syrup, 20 ml of olive oil, 2-3 tsp. of sea salt, 12 prunes, 30 ml of cognac (brandy), parsley and orange slices.
Mix together the 20 ml of maple syrup and 20 ml of olive oil. Rub the duck's skin with this mixture.
Stuff inside of duck with salt and prunes. Splash the inside of duck with cognac. Seal the inside with a ball of aluminum foil to cover the hole.
Cover the wing tips and neck with more aluminum foil and bake with the duck breast down.
Bake for 20 minutes for every 1/2 kilo of weight. For example, for a 2 kg duck, bake for 1 hour and 20 minutes.
Serve garnished with parsley and orange slices.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades