In this video, we learn how to cook a whole chicken in the oven. First, preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Now, take your chicken out of the package and rinse it off in the sink, removing the insides. Now, pat dry the chicken and put on a roasting pan. Add pepper, garlic salt, paprika, oregano, lemon and olive oil to season the chicken. Make sure to rub the chicken thoroughly and soak it in the seasoning. Now you will place the chicken into the oven and cook it for one hour with aluminum foil over it. Once it's finished, let sit for 20 minutes then you are ready to serve!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades