In this tutorial, professional chef Jason Hill shows you how to cut up a chicken into eight parts and get more bang for your buck. Follow along as Jason shows you exactly where to cut and pull for any recipe.
To cut whole chicken, you'll need a good pair of kitchen shears and a chef knife. In this video, chef Jason demonstrates how to cut a whole chicken with ease.
One of the most popular methods is the 8 cut chicken, which divides the hen into 8 pieces. This includes the two breast pieces, two drumsticks, two thighs and two wings.
Jason also shows how to cut chicken wings, and remove the tip (which is perfect for making chicken stock). He also demonstrates the proper method on how to cut a chicken breast in half.
The next time your friends ask how to cut a whole chicken into 8 pieces, show them this video. It comes in handy for any chicken recipes calling for braising, grilling, stewing and barbecue.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades