In this tutorial, we learn how to deep fry a turkey. Make sure before you do this, you take all the safety precautions and have a fire extinguisher around you. Next, you will need a propane tank hooked up to a large pot that holds 40 quarts. Now you will need to dry your turkey off to avoid a fire with the oil when you place it inside. Next, place the turkey onto the deep frying hook and make sure it's thawed completely. Dunk your turkey into the oil very slowly, then cook it 3.5 minutes per pound. When finished, remove slowly and place onto a cooling rack to let the oil drain. Let sit for 10 minutes, then enjoy for your meal!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades