In this video, we learn how to deep fry a turkey. First, you will need to heat up your oil in a large pan until it's reached 275 degrees. After this, grab your seasoned and completely dry turkey and place it onto a cooking rack meant for the deep fryer. Slowly place the turkey into the hot oil. Do not push it down quickly or the very hot oil will come and splash you in the face and body. After you have let the turkey go inside the hot oil, let it cook for 20-30 minutes, depending on how large the turkey is. When finished, let sit for 15 minutes and then enjoy with your sides!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades