Chef Billy Parisi from Fix My Recipe responds to a request sent by one of his viewers, to "fix" a barbecue chicken skewers meal.
He starts with the seasoning. While he is mixing the ingredients for the seasoning, the quantities he uses and the names of the ingredients are shown on the screen (1/2 C salt, 2 TBS paprika etc., C meaning cup and TBS meaning table spoon). He also explains that everything must be mixed well, so that the seasoning is even.
Next, he cuts the chicken in long strips that fit well on the skewers, adds all the seasoning, and puts the chicken in a kitchen grill.
After the chicken skewers are grilled, he adds barbecue sauce and directs you to another one of his video in which he explains how to prepare it.
That is it, the grilled chicken skewers are ready to be server!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades