Shoving a beer can up your Thanksgiving turkey's butt doesn't seem like the most dignified thing to do to your poor little bird, but for all intensive purposes beer can turkey is one of the best ways to prepare a turkey.
Beer that's inside the can helps steam the turkey from the inside out, creating moist, tender meat.
In this feature episode, Fred A. Bernardo cooks up one fantastic BEER CAN TURKEY using a TURKCAN roasting stand, a can of his favorite brewski, and the Tasty Licks BBQ Company "DixieLand Dust" Creole Rub & Seasoning. You'll see how to prepare it and roast it on a ceramic grill to PERFECTION. Crispy skin, juicy meat, fantastic flavor and presentation. See how easy it is to make a great bird for your next holiday feast!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades