Avoid the greasy mess of fried chicken without missing the flavor by grilling. Grilled chicken is delicious and much better for you than fried. Follow along with this video and have a great barbeque.
You Will Need
* An old towel
* Canola oil
* 4 chicken breast halves
* Salt and pepper
* A meat thermometer
* 1/3 cup of barbecue sauce
Step 1: Heat and oil the grill
Heat the grill to medium-high and oil the grate with an old towel dipped in canola oil.
Step 2: Season
Season both sides of the chicken with salt and pepper. Place the chicken on the grill.
Step 3: Grill chicken
Grill boneless chicken, without turning, for six to 10 minutes, or 10 to 14 minutes for bone-in. Flip the chicken and cook the other side.
Step 4: Use thermometer
Insert the thermometer into the thickest part of the meat to test for doneness. Make sure your chicken reaches at least 160 degrees.
Chicken will become dry if the temperature is above 165 degrees.
Step 5: Baste chicken
Brush on your favorite barbecue sauce about one minute before the chicken is done.
Did you know? The body temperature of a chicken ranges from about 104 to 107.5 degrees Fahrenheit.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades