Chris Lilly grills chicken in this video. First, grab your whole chicken and brush olive oil onto the entire chicken. Now, place a dry rub of different spices onto the outside of the chicken as well as on the inside. When you are finished seasoning, grill the chicken at 300 degrees for around two hours. If you don't have a rotisserie, grab a can of beer and place it into the chicken, then sit it on the grill and cook it until the chicken is finished. You can also cook the chicken while cut in half and painted with a dry rub and olive oil. When the chicken is finished cooking it will be delicious and juicy, enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades