For an easy, but tasty, chicken dinner Chef John shows us his recipe for barbeque chicken that helps you avoid the burned skin. With the raw chicken, cut some deep slashes that will allow the BBQ sauce and marinade to permeate the chicken. Also, make a gash on the wing to make the grilling easier. In a bowl, combine crushed garlic, one quarter cup of rice vinegar, and a couple tablespoons of BBQ sauce. Dip the chicken into this marinade. Let the chicken sit in the marinade for an hour. After the hour, pat the chicken dry and dust it with a BBQ dry rub. Place the chicken on a hot grill. After three or four minutes, flip the chicken and cook it on that side for the rest of the length of the cooking time, which allows you to keep brushing BBQ sauce on the side facing upward avoiding black grill marks on the presentation side of your chicken.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades