Learn how to make a great apple cider brine to flavor your pork, turkey, or chicken with this cooking video. This apple cider brine recipe is brought to you by JJ Gonson on How2Heroes. Search How2Heroes on WonderHowTo for more cooking videos.
If you think brine is just salty water, think again. A good brine will keep meat moist and add tons of flavor. Cider, plum wine and lightly cracked whole spices are the keys to creating this seriously delicious brine, perfect for pork chops, chicken, or a Thanksgiving turkey.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades