Kung Pao Chicken is a delicious spicy dish that is quick and easy to make. Just follow these simple instructions in this Asian cooking how to video. The ingredients you need to make Kung Pao chicken are: chicken breasts, garlic salt, sugar, cornstarch, green onions, chili peppers, ginger, roasted peanuts, soy sauce, and rice wine vinegar. Serve the Kung Pao chicken with a side of white rice, fried rice or noodles.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades