In this tutorial, we learn how to make Australian buttermilk fried chicken. You will need: salt, pepper, an egg, butter milk, Corn Flakes crumbs, flour, and chicken pieces. To start, you will want to place the chicken into a plastic bag after washing and drying, then pour butter milk over them and let them sit for 2 hours. Now, you will need to crack your egg and whisk it with milk, then place your corn flakes and flour into separate plates. To start, you will dip the chicken in flour, then the egg wash, then the Corn Flake crumbs to finish. When done, cook the chicken in how oil until it's golden brown on both sides and cooked thoroughly, enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades