Watch this video and find out how to make authentic Jamaican jerk chicken. The basic ingredient required to prepare this dish is Jamaican allspice or pimento berry which is powdered and pound to a paste. The chicken is rubbed with this paste and kept to marinate in the fridge for about 24 to 48 hours so that the meat absorbs all the juices and spices. The pimento leaves are placed on the grill on top of which sticks are placed. This is an offset cooking, that is, the chicken is cooked away from the fire. The marinated chicken is placed on these sticks and it is left to smoke for about 2 and a half to 3 hours at about 250-275 degrees. When the juices have run out, Jamaican jerk chicken is read to be served.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades