Are you in the mood for a good chicken and vegetable stir-fry. This recipe is quick and it is delicious. INGREDIENTS YOU WILL NEED: 2 chicken breasts Peapods (as many as you want) Water chestnuts (as many as you want) Baby corn (as many as you want) Salt 1 egg white Corn starch Vegetable oil 1 tsp. ginger 1 tsp. garlic Stir-fry sauce (bought in store in Asian section) First, you will cut your chicken on the grain. Hold your knife at an angle to do this. If you prefer, cut the chicken breasts frozen, It is easier to cut the chicken when frozen. After chicken is cut, put in a bowl and sprinkle with salt. Stir. Add your egg white to the chicken, a little corn starch and mix all together. The egg white adds moisture to the chicken. Make certain that the egg white is not separated from the chicken. You want this all mixed very well. Set aside. Using a large wok skillet, heat your vegetable oil until it is very hot. Add your ginger, garlic and chicken. Stir. Add the peapods, water chestnuts and baby corn and stir. Now add approximately 1/2 cup of stir-fry sauce. Stir everything together and cook until chicken is done. Pour on a large plate and serve with rice. Very good and very healthy.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades