To add flavor and moisture to your chicken, beer can chicken can allow you to cook a whole chicken on the grill. This tutorial outlines how you can do it to get moist, flavorful chicken. It also ensures that your meat cooks evenly. To begin, combine 1 teaspoon of sugar and salt, 1 1/2 teaspoons of paprika, 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper, 1/2 teaspoon of onion powder, 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder, and 1/2 a teaspoon of cayenne powder. Stir these ingredients together. Next, rinse your chicken and pat it dry with paper towels. Take your rub and apply it to the entire outside of your chicken. Also sprinkle some of the rub on the inside of your chicken. When done, tuck the wings under to avoid burning. Pour half a beer into your grill's chicken stand and then slide the chicken into the inside of the cavity. If you do not have a chicken stand, simply use the beer can as the stand.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades