In this tutorial, we learn how to make black pepper chicken. For the sauce, you will need: 1/2 c oyster sauce, 2 tsp thick soy sauce, 2 tsp sherry, 1 tsp white pepper, and 2 tsp black pepper. For the chicken, you will need: 3 boneless chicken breasts, 1/2 tsp garlic salt, 1/2 large red bell pepper, 1/2 large green bell pepper, 2 green onion stalks, and 2 tbsp peanut oil. First, remove the fat from the chicken and cut into pieces. Then, sprinkle with garlic salt and set aside. Now, remove the insides from the peppers, then rinse them under cold water and dry. Cut them into small pieces, then set aside. From here, rinse the green onions and dry, then cut the white parts of the onions off and set aside. Next, mix together all the sauce ingredients and heat oil inside of a wok. Add in the chicken, then stir fry for 8 minutes. When finished, remove and add in the veggies to cook for a few minutes. Add the chicken back in, then when finished serve with your favorite sides.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades