Buffalo chicken dip is spiced blue cheese dressing that is perfect for your chicken wings. This is a great addition to your Super Bowl recipes or an awesome blue cheese dressing for your favorite salad. Chef Tips host Jason Hill also recommends it as a grilled steak sauce. The ingredients are blue cheese, buttermilk, mayonnaise, sour cream, white wine vinegar, salt, pepper, Worcestershire sauce, and garlic. Learn how to make this blue cheese dip, sauce, or dressing by watching this video cooking tutorial.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades