In this tutorial, we learn how to make buttermilk fried chicken wings. First, take your chicken and marinade it with paprika, salt, pepper, buttermilk, garlic salt, and onion powder. Then, bring some oil up to temperature in a pan or kettle. Once the oil is up to 350 degrees, it will be ready to fry. Now, you will place the chicken into a bag filled with flour. Shake this until the chicken is covered for all the pieces. Then, fry the chicken in the oil until it's golden brown on both sides and cooked all the way through. Let drain on a paper towel when done, then serve and enjoy with your favorite sides.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades