In this tutorial, we learn how to cook Cajun smoked turkey and pork roast. To begin, clean both of your pieces of meat and trim off excess fat from the turkey. Next make a marinade of: chicken broth, 1 tbsp garlic powder, 1 tbsp cayenne pepper, 1 tsp salt, 1/2 stick sweet butter, 1/2 lemon juice, and 1 tbsp Louisiana hot sauce. Now, inject the turkey and pork roast with this marinade all over the different parts. When finished, brush the marinade on top and place in your grill. Grill the meat for around 3 hours, or until thoroughly cooked. Mop the marinade onto the meat while it's cooking. When finished, let the meat sit for 15 minutes, then cut up and enjoy with your favorite sides!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades