This meal is healthy, quick and delicious! For the chicken, you will need: 2 large boneless chicken breasts, 1/2 cup hoisin sauce, 1 1/2 cups low fat Italian dressing, 3 tablespoons ketchup, 1 tablespoon soy sauce, 2 tablespoons minced garlic and 3 tablespoons Chardonnay. For the couscous, you will need: 1 package couscous, raisins, pine nuts, feta and sun dried tomatoes. For the sauteed spinach, you will need: 1 bag of spinach, flavored olive oil, garlic, sun dried tomatoes, raisns, feta and juice from half a lemon.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades