A step by step video tutorial on how to make a gorgeous chicken a dumpling dinner for you and your friends! Have left over chicken around from last nights dinner? Then chicken and dumplings is the perfect dish for you to make! First dice up your left over chicken and boil it in water. Dice up a few carrots, onions, celery, and garlic and mix with chicken soup base. Add this mixture to the boiling chicken. to thicken up the soup add 1/2 cup of flour to 3/4 cup water and slowly add this to the soup. For the dumplings add 1/2 cup water and 1 egg to 2 cups Bisquick stir and add big spoonfuls of mixture to soup. That's all it takes!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades